Lakeland Regional Health
We invite you to apply at our globally recognized, integrated healthcare system in Central Florida. Our 849-bed Lakeland Campus is one of the largest hospitals in the state of Florida and also operates the busiest Emergency Department in the nation. If you have experience in Benefits Administration and would like to work for a great organization, this could be your next career opportunity.
- Award Winning Workplace: Best workplace awards from Forbes, Becker's & Gallup; "Most Wired Advance" Hospital
- Technology: State-of-the-art cancer center, robotic surgery, hybrid operating rooms, and advanced rehabilitation
- Culture: Guided by the Quality-Caring Practice model, relationship-centered care is at the heart of all we do.
- Care for You: Comprehensive health benefits, robust retirement plan, and exceptional tuition reimbursement.
- Stability: 100-years in business!
What you will do:
- In accordance with LRH's benefit philosophy, proactively researches and conducts analyses to determine the organizations' competitive level.
- Manages a strategic benefit plan that is designed to facilitate employee engagement and provide a benefit package that aids in talent acquisition.
- Analyzes benefit utilization and benchmarking data, metrics and reporting to recommend and drive business decisions related to health/welfare and retirement plans.
- Supports and develops the benefit strategy with related vendor relationships designed to ensure exceptional partnership with key stakeholders both internally and externally to advance the health, wealth and overall well-being of our workforce.
- Ensures compliance with Benefit policies, processes and practices; maintain current knowledge of federal, state and local employment practices and Benefit laws.
- Reviews and audits health/wealth and retirement plan(s), working with external auditors as appropriate. Ensure completion of required testing, annual 5500 reports, as well as other legally mandated reporting
- Maintains and optimizes systems for the delivery of health/welfare and retirement plans between LRH and our vendors. This includes open enrollment. Analyzes methods to improve workflow and processes, with a goal toward lean efficiencies and automation, including reviewing and recommending appropriate use of vendor resources
- Assist in special projects as assigned.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance or related field
- 3+ years professional level Benefits Administration experience
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, requires advanced proficiency in MS Excel, HRIS
- PHR, CBP, CEBS preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Lakeland Regional Health provides everything you need to succeed professionally and personally, from our award winning culture, to education and training, to exclusive perks found only at Lakeland Regional Health.
Email your resume with salary history and expectations to:
Or Apply online.