Since 1992, Omnicell has been a leader in medication and supply dispensing automation, central pharmacy automation, IV robotics, analytics software, and medication adherence and packaging systems, Our employees are inspired to create safer and more efficient ways to manage medications and supplies across all care settings —from the acute care hospital setting, to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, to the patient’s home. Over 4,000 customers worldwide use Omnicell® automation and analytics solutions to increase operational efficiency, reduce medication errors, deliver actionable intelligence and improve patient safety, with more than 32,000 institutional and retail pharmacies working with Omnicell to maintain high accuracy and quality standards in medication dispensing. Omnicell – Inspired by Care.
Test Engineer III
We need your valuable verification test experience as part of Omnicell’s hardware test engineering team. In this role, the Test Engineer (TE) interfaces with all levels of the company, and collaborates with engineering, SWD, marketing, manufacturing, quality and purchasing as well as other cross-functional teams. The TE exhibits leadership and manages testing and qualifying of large-scale electromechanical systems to design requirements and medical industry standards. The individual is responsible for the quality of new hardware product designs. Most importantly, the TE exhibits the desire and ability to collaborate, and excels in teamwork and communication. Omnicell is all about continuous improvement, and this professional thrives in such an environment.
- Define the overall test strategy for systems, subsystems and components.
- Develop and execute Evaluation Tests, Engineering Verification Tests (EVT) and Design Validation Tests (DVT) for medical equipment/systems with the assistance of other test engineers, interns, and technicians.
- Define product test plans and overall test solutions.
- Evaluate test results, investigate product test failures, analyze performance problems, define root causes, recommend corrective actions, and write test reports.
- Design and implement manual and automated test solutions at a system level and sub-system level to support the testing of robotic and electromechanical assemblies.
- Conduct failure modes and effect analysis (FMEA) of system level and sub-system level designs to identify high risk areas requiring testing.
- Direct support of customers, to include travel to off-site locations as necessary to evaluate field issues.
- Willingness to travel internationally to suppliers and vendors to assist with test development and production ramp up
- Focus on improving the overall test capability of the department.