Be the Solution. Imagine the Impact.
Since 1992, Omnicell has been a leader in medication and supply dispensing automation, central pharmacy automation, IV robotics, analytics software, and medication adherence and packaging systems, Our employees are inspired to create safer and more efficient ways to manage medications and supplies across all care settings —from the acute care hospital setting, to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, to the patient’s home. Over 4,000 customers worldwide use Omnicell® automation and analytics solutions to increase operational efficiency, reduce medication errors, deliver actionable intelligence and improve patient safety, with more than 32,000 institutional and retail pharmacies working with Omnicell to maintain high accuracy and quality standards in medication dispensing. Omnicell – Inspired by Care.
General Ledger Accountant II
Supports the General Accounting Team to help manage the general ledgers of Omnicell and its subsidiaries and affiliates, including the consolidated balance sheet and income statements. Partner with key business stakeholders to increase understanding of the financial statements and to ensure they reflect the business activities. Ensure the integrity of the books and records of the company.
- Support the month-end accounting close process to ensure timely, accurate and complete recognition of financial transactions.
- Analyze the foreign and domestic balance sheet and income statements to help ensure that significant variances are understood and the financials reflect key financial transactions from the reporting period.
- Ensure the balance sheet accounts are properly reconciled to supporting documentation.
- Assist in the reconciliation of intercompany activity with various subsidiaries and affiliates to ensure complete and accurate capture of intercompany transactions.
- Prepare consolidation schedules and elimination entries to facilitate consolidation accounting.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and supporting schedules for internal and external users.
- Support financial statement audits.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders in order to provide for a collaborative team environment.
- Maintain adequate and concise documentation to support management review, including audit support.
- Support and execute an appropriate internal controls environment for related financial reporting risks.
- Actively support and provide technical expertise to General Accounting projects, providing data analysis and recommendations for process improvement opportunities. Leverage experience and available guidance to provide input to new processes that ensure complete and accurate recognition of financial transactions.
- Develop and recommend changes to existing processes that positively affect workflow and maximize efficiencies.