Advisory Manager, FCU Technology (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY. Provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development and Integration, Application Architecture, custom IoT and mobile solutions, User Experience, Quality Management and Testing, and Business Process Management. Help clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. Work with various types of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) technologies and software frameworks. Advise on the software development life-cycle. Help architect and develop specific applications for clients. Consult in the financial crimes space and working in a regulatory environment.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or related, plus 5 years of post-bachelor's, progressive related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or related, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Utilizing AML systems, including data mapping and profiling, and system tuning and optimization, and leading sanctions and RPA systems;
- Providing end-to-end implementation of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and sanctions systems and platforms;
- Utilizing intelligent robotic process automation tools (Automation Anywhere, Pega, UiPath, etc.), and AML systems technologies (Actimize, Mantas, Fircosoft, etc.);
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis of large and complex data; and
- Using one or more of the following: of SQL, SAS, R, Python, Ruby, QlikView, Tibco Spotfire and Tableau.
Travel required up to 80%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY1513, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.